Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marie snuck out of the house late last night against her parents' (and my) will and got her ears pierced. It ended up looking cute!

MarieGetsHerEarsPierced006

MarieGetsHerEarsPierced005

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's too cute! You have a very cute punk/goth dollie there (that's saying a lot because I usually don't like punk/goth anything). [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

pleasantmonkey210

OH Golly Molly! You are brave!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 23, 2006 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Jess417 ]</font>

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh My GOODNESS! she is so cute! I Love the whole punk theme!!!! I have been wanting to do this to one of my girls (I mean the whole punk theme) Im just not brave enough. lol. I think Kirsten Lissie and Marisol are all a bit too girly. Im thinkin the next doll I get will be though. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Again. Very cute! how did you pierce her ears??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how did you pierce her ears??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Speaking for myself only, I use a pushpin. All my girls have pierced ears, with the exception of Felicity.

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once you have the ears pierced, what kind of earrings do you put into the ears? Where do you get them?

And by push pins do you mean the latest version of thumbtacks--the pins with the plastic heads, that people use for bulletin boards? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 03:46 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Colleen,

Marie looks very cute! Is she a retired JLY--I don't think I've ever seen the green eyes/black brown hair combo before. She's really pretty!

Please do educate all of us on the piercing process and what earrings you used. I'm very curious because it looks neat. I'll likely have to wait to try it on any of our girls though since my DD is still pretty little--I wouldn't want her to try to remove the earrings once they're in!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Felicity_Fan85

I'd like to know the piercing/earring info; I think that would look cute on one of my girls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use pushpins, too. And I measure the distance, so they're even.

For the earrings, I just take ones of my own that I've had for awhile that are proper size (Misty has some hoops that are even smaller than Josefina's), and I'm going to go to Claire's soon to find some small studs for No?lle, (Marie and No?lle are the same doll- AGT10, Colleen, we'll probably have the only 2 earringed AGT10s in existance [img]smile.gif[/img] ), and some correct size danglies for Raven.

They often have incredibly tiny studs in a pack of 8+ at Claire's for just a few dollars, and then you can even change the colors out to match outfits, or what not. Just be careful when taking them out that the post doesn't break off inside the head!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love her earings and outfit. Please do tell us how you did the piercing and where you got the earrings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast