Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a pic of Emily and 23 together?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wondering. I have 23 and will be getting Emily. Do they have the same face mold?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you mean the usual face mold that most of the dolls have? Yeah, that's the one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If you mean coloring and stuff, I'm not sure.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by keristars:
    Do you mean the usual face mold that most of the dolls have? Yeah, that's the one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If you mean coloring and stuff, I'm not sure.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, that's the face mold I meant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have both of these dolls and I'd be happy to take some comparison pictures for you tomorrow. #23 is currently in hding so I need to wait until DD is at school. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    We have both of these dolls and I'd be happy to take some comparison pictures for you tomorrow. #23 is currently in hding so I need to wait until DD is at school. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jillian's getting #23? Is she still getting Molly for Christmas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jillian's getting #23? Is she still getting Molly for Christmas?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laura,

LOL! Jillian is saving her own money to buy #23--her favorite JLY girl. #23 came from the MCM sale and is tucked away so that we can "order" her once Jillian has enough saved. She is still eagerly awaiting Molly's arrival at Christmas time from Santa. YES, we are BOTH goners!

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jillian's getting #23? Is she still getting Molly for Christmas?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laura,

LOL! Jillian is saving her own money to buy #23--her favorite JLY girl. #23 came from the MCM sale and is tucked away so that we can "order" her once Jillian has enough saved. She is still eagerly awaiting Molly's arrival at Christmas time from Santa. YES, we are BOTH goners!

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just wondering...I hadn't remembered that #23 was in your future.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are a couple of comparison pictures as promised...

Comparison1

Comparison2

If you need any other shots, just let me know.

Glenda [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, that's pretty much all I wanted to see. I was paranoid about their hair and face looking too similar, but they just make Emily seem more appealing!! [img]eek.gif[/img] Won't Christmas hurry up and come soon?

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jillian is one lucky girl, she is going to have one very nice #23! She's so cute! And I love how she looks with Emily! [img]smile.gif[/img]

No, go away AG force! I need other dolls first! Just need #24 first and then I'll flip out about it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast