Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

They've been with me for about a week now on their 3rd stop in their "national tour" and I've been sick with a bad cold for the past couple of days so I haven't been up to taking them anywhere. I got some pics of them in downtown Chicago on Thursday right before this cold hit me full blown.

Yesterday I dragged myself to do Brownie scout leaders (I didn't touch the kids and they said they needed as many people as possible for the first meeting of the year)but didn't take Kit and Kat as I originally intended, because I just wanted to get through the meeting. Today I went to Grandma's for Rosh Hashana dinner, it was pouring rain out so they stayed home(I didn't feel comfortable bringing the dolls around my very opinionated relatives anyways). I know they're probably getting bored in my studio apartment with most of the other dolls up on their shelves. I can at least let them try some of Grandma's matzoh-ball soup that she sent home with me.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aw, poor Kit and Kat. [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm sure they'd want you to get better first and foremost!

But maybe if you're feeling up to at least playing around the apartment, you can give them an indoor adventure? That's almost all my dolls get, and they're pretty happy. I'm pretty sure Kit and Kat have had quite a few indoor adventures too...I'm sure they can have fun in your apartment!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get well soon Kit & Kat!!!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

kirsten1854 [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get well soon! I think everyone has come know with that awful cold!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Eat some of Grandma's soup, Katie, and get plenty of rest so you can feel better soon. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I'm sure Kit and Kat are enjoying their time just hanging out and getting to know your dollies. Everyone needs time for some "girl talk" once in a while! [img]smile.gif[/img]

thepidget

Feel better soon! It's no fun being sick. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Katie, hope you feel a lot better soon. Take care of yourself. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Feel better soon!!

emsmombuysdolls

Feel better! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] I know it is coffee, just pretend it is a bowl of soup. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So sorry that you have a bad cold. Take care, get lots of rest and get well soon! Lucky you that you have your Grandma's matzoh-ball soup to help...mmmmmmmm one of my favorite's.

When you feel up to it an indoor doll adventure is always fun. Like an indoor picnic or tea party or games..my girls like to do sock races (with my socks) and indoor gymnastics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast