Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great day at AGP and Valerie Tripp book signing!

thepidget

Thank you to everyone for your nice comments, and also for the early happy birthday wishes! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    Anyway, what did you buy? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL... I had some birthday money on me, so I wound up getting Molly's evergreen Christmas dress, the blue ballet recital outfit (which will be used as a Halloween outfit), and Kit's tree house outfit. I might get more outfits later on.

However, I refuse to open any of the boxes until my birthday, which is tomorrow. But don't chalk up my resistance to my strong will power--instead, I literally taped my AG bags shut! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 24, 2006 08:15 PM: Message edited by: pidgetgirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Valerie Tripp is very nice! She answers her fan mail, too, or at least she used to. She lives in Silver Spring, Maryland, a suburb of DC.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great way to spend a day. Your fiance sounds very nice to accompany you.

MapleLeaf

What a perfect way to spend your birthday!
    Valerie Tripp sounds like a lovely person.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

AmericanGirlLover2982
    I have mey Valerie Tripp like 5 times and she is my Pen pal I write her letters and she writes me back. She is a really sweet older woman. She and me are good freinds sort of kind of. Everytime I go to a book signing she always rembers which is really cool. She will be at AGPNY on October 7th, 2006 so I plan on going. I want to get my 2 white bodoed books for Samantha autographed by her. She is awsome!!

Glad you such a wonderful day meeting her. Here is an album of me meeting with her.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2126752043

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's awesome!

thepidget

Originally posted by All American Girl 2982:
    Glad you such a wonderful day meeting her. Here is an album of me meeting with her.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2126752043
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How neat, thanks for sharing your album! She really is super nice, and I do plan to write to her sometime. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12