Thread: I'm sooooo ashamed !

pleasantmonkey210

I accidently cross-posted.... I didn't know it was against the rules

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 24, 2006 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Jess417 ]</font></font>
    from friends of samantha's post. I wasn't making fun of it when I said somebody erase it...I promise...I really thought only moderaters could erase it. Somebody named Bovine Beauty told me......she seemed ANGRY I felt sooooo bad! Can you forgive me?

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 24, 2006 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Jess417 ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 07, 2006 07:18 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

thepidget

I'm not sure what happened, but I hope no one was really angry at you, especially since this was an accident. Some boards just have rules about cross-posting and you have to be careful. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what happened but I think it's really nice of you to apologize publicly-- that takes a lot of maturity. I'm sure it will be fine!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess417, I have no idea what you're referring to. I'm online right now and will be for a while. If you'd please PM me with the link and I'll look into it. Thank you for your honesty!

(You CAN delete your own posts, however. Just click on the "Edit" button and then check the box that says to delete the post.)