Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! I love Addy and her collection. You simply MUST buy her Striped dress. It looks lovely on her and pictures don't do it justice.

emsmombuysdolls

Addy is wonderful! I am going to post pics of #26 later [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] She is our Harriet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    I am going to post pics of #26 later [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] She is our Harriet.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nooooooooo! Enabler! Well, then I just can't log on again tonight then (heh, fat chance)...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Addy's work dress. The blue chambrey one with the striped apron & clothes pins in the pocket. And I love her "heart warmer" & slipper socks. Those things seem very probable to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    excuses, excuses....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh puh-lease...I don't think so, Mrs. Rianna-Doesn't-Have-A-Horn Prasnlrd...
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...he-he-he..oh but you are WRONG!, once again.
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, she does have a horn that will be here at the end of the week...mwahahaha...***Sticks out tongue again***

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] crazysmileface [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

I'm so excited for you! I just got my first Addy, too! Oh boy, I'm falling in love with her fast! I think I'll do her hair tonight, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Deborah and Girls:
    -----I just got my first Addy, too! ----
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...er...uh..."first" Addy...hmmmm...is this as in there will be another 4 more....coming hmmmmmm???? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ...he-he-he...

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Mwahahahaaaa...to "Collects In Fives"... [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Congratulations on your Addy!
    She is such a sweet girl.
    I hope she gets her boots soon so we can see some pictures. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

Yeah, when I was kissing her after opening her up the other day, my husband said the same thing...You can bet I'll be getting a few more--otherwise how will I model her ADORABLE outfits??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    As a matter of fact, she does have a horn that will be here at the end of the week...mwahahaha...***Sticks out tongue again***
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well it's about time! It's such a sad sight, I don't know how you can stand it until the end of the week. Poor deprived baby! Her sisters get to ride around the Prasnlrd house, squeezing their adorable little trike horns. And then there's poor little Rianna, bringing up the rear, saying "beep beep" in her pathetic baby voice. It's just too heart-wrenching to contemplate.

Hmmm. I hope you didn't buy this horn from the same person you bought that Meet hat from... [img]eek.gif[/img]

And quit sending me pictures of that cute little AGOT- 26!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 26, 2006 11:45 AM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast