Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josefina and #28

horselvr2

I really like both Josefina and #28, and I want to get them both, but do you guys think they are to simalar?

Polly Marie

They could be related but not twins. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I think they're both have their individual beauty. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have a photo of these two girls together? Josefina and #28?

thepidget

I don't have either dolls (sorry), but I don't think they look too much alike.

I think their hair obviously plays the biggest role in making them look different. Josefina has long black hair, while #28 has short brown hair. Josefina also seems to have a middle part, while #28 has a side part.

In addition, Josefina wears gold hoop earrings, while #28 does not.

I agree with Polly Marie, who says that the two girls look as though they could be related, but they don't look like the same doll. Perhaps you could pretend that #28 is one of Josefina's sisters, if you'd like.

Hope this helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think #28 could be Marisol with shorter hair. I'd love to have her as the face mold is my favorite.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Josefina and Marisol. Marisol, IMHO, looks very much like #28, so it's kind of like having Josefina and #28! [img]wink.gif[/img] Both dolls are beautiful, but they really don't look that much alike to me. Their hair is do different, and that causes their overall expressions to be different. I'd say go for it because each doll has her own personality, look, and style.

My problem is that I like #28 but wonder if she is too much like Marisol!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have Josefina (yet) but if it looks like she isn't going to get a friend doll by the time I do have her and alot of her collection then I'm going to bring #28 home as her sister Clara. I also have Marisol, but if one stays in historical dress then I don't think it'll be an issue. [img]wink.gif[/img]

(I've only read the first two Josefina books, Clara is the sister closest to her age, right? I know Ana is the oldest...)

Felicity_Fan85

Originally posted by MareUnwritten:
    I don't have Josefina (yet) but if it looks like she isn't going to get a friend doll by the time I do have her and alot of her collection then I'm going to bring #28 home as her sister Clara. I also have Marisol, but if one stays in historical dress then I don't think it'll be an issue. [img]wink.gif[/img]

(I've only read the first two Josefina books, Clara is the sister closest to her age, right? I know Ana is the oldest...)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm planning on getting Josefina (going to buy her loom and weaving outfit in a few months so that it's set she'll be the next one I get). I was thinking 28 would make a nice Clara and might do the same-unless I get the others I want before 28.

emer222

Here is a pic of Josefina and #28 (Hannah).

000 1104

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, Jean I'm amazed at how similar they look other than the hair color. Is the skin color as close as it looks in your photo? I have an aunt and uncle who have the Josephina color of hair and my other uncle (their brother)has #28 color hair and my dad's is in between. So, I guess it's possible that these 2 dolls could be siblings. I'm surprised because I didn't imagine the similarity without the picture. Apparently I'm in the minority because lots of you seem to have already known!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast