Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She didn't know how to do a refund correctly.To refund a paypal payment go to the transaction click on details and at the bottom of the page kinda of small there is a refund link.If that is used the receiver is not charged a fee and the sender gets the original fees returned.Can you write her and suggest that you refund the money she sent you and she do the refund correctly so no one loses fees?http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...ge=_home&flow=
    You can also file a non performing seller complaint,the link to report is at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...rformance.html under additional info click on show.
    Did she file a non paying bidder or a mutually agree to cancel?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone PM me this seller's eBay name? Thanks! I definitely want to stay away from this seller.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could you PM me the name of the seller? I want to watch out for them.

Donna Cotterman

Starling, I PM'd you ....please read the message and act accordingly. Good Luck.

^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could someone PM me the name of this seller as well? I have already gotten burned once this summer (did finally get a refund from PayPal minus $25 fee for doing it). I don't want another bad deal!!

Thanks!.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 26, 2006 08:30 PM: Message edited by: LindaB from VA ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Angry

AS Ginger pointed out the seller did not refund me correctly so I was charged paypal fees. I explained this to the seller but she insisted that Paypal made a mistake. NOW she wants me to "REFUND" her the amount she paypaled me, THEN she will "REFUND" me, so that I don't get charged the paypal fee. She will NOT admit that she made a mistake when she refunded me by NOT using the REFUND button on the transaction page. I have done this before when I refunded a buyer for an item that was "lost" and the buyer was not charged Paypal fees. She still wants me to think that it was MY mistake that costed me the paypal fees!! She is unreal! I think I will just lose the $3.27. It just isn't worth the hassle in dealing with someone who doesn't know what they are doing. She DID file a "nonpaying bidder" on me, but since I challenged it by filing a "mutual agreement" form ebay told me there would be no strike against me. This seller is not totally naive to ebay, but she knows just enough (like when something sells for too little) to be dangerous to buyers. She doesn't know enough to assist herself/buyers when she makes a mistake. I need to just concentrate on selling, and treat my buyers better than the way I was treated. I don't usually buy on ebay, but sometimes sellers set themselves up for low bids, which is what she did, and then have to accept the consequences. Well she not only refused to accept the consequences, she also made me (the buyer) pay for her mistakes! IF she had a change of heart and decided she wanted to keep the doll I would have had no problem with it, but the way she treated me was just inexcusable. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

please pm me the sellers info so I don't get burned by her too
    thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I will do that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sold a doll to a woman this summer who tried to do a similar thing to me. She wanted me to just refund her the money via Paypal so that she could avoid me reporting her to ebay or filing a complaint against her.

Luckily, she was removed from ebay for other fraudulent issues so ultimately, nothing came of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12