Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My mom wanted to use the free shipping code, so at the last minute I had to help her order (she's not very confident on the internet, though I have been trying to help her). So although they are to be a surprise, I do know what she is getting me.

I had put four dolls on my wishlist (#5, #22, #24, #27) and it seems she was undecided as to which to get me, so se asked me which one was my favorite. I just blurted out the first one that came to mind, #24. And that's the one she ordered. Then she told me that was her first pick too! I was wanting my mom to choose one for me, and although I told her which one it is still like she picked it out since it was the one she had been thinking of anyway.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until the holidays to get her (and the outfit she ordered with her). Actually, I won't mind waiting. It's nice to know that she's coming for sure, because my mom will have her hidden away somewhere but it's nice to not get her right away... I hope that makes sense.

I'm considering making her my Violet, since she is another way I saw myself, and sometimes I actually think she'd be better for it than #5. Another idea I had was to name her Hannah (Hah-nnah) sort of like Hannukah. What do you think? Any other name suggestions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the waiting. Knowing doesn't bother me at all. I like both of the names. Maybe you should wait until you open her then decide. Congrats!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it's wonderful that your mom was o.k. with you knowing. I order my AG present for my DH every year (it's sitting in my closet). Just knowing it's there and not being able to open it hightens the anticipation and by Christmas morning I'm ready to rip open the package!