Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is better free shipping or the coupon?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Recently I ordered the last 7 items in Kit's collection for my DW's birthday. I spent a considerable amount of time adding and deleting items from the cart until I found maximum savings. In the end, I made 3 separate orders using the $10 off code. This resulted in free shipping plus an additional $2.05 off of each order. Go ahead and play around with the order, but if you can get multiple orders with only $7.95 shipping (per order) you will come out ahead with the $10 code.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!

Also, that is such a sweet birthday present for your DW! I'm sure she'll love it!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Here's what I've learned-when you call-if you give them the "key code" which is the coupon code when they ask in the beginning-half the time they don't even notice that you have a discount if you do it this way. Most are nice and will place a couple of orders w/out a problem as long as you are nice and say in the beginning I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem if I could place 2/3 or whatever orders with you-but some can get kind of funny about it and think you're a little crazy-in which case you can spread your orders out over a few hours-so its too late to add to your last order. [img]wink.gif[/img] I've placed several orders using replacement parts. Mostly the Coconut balloons-I kept calling and getting extras of those to tag onto the ends of my orders. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm addicted to them.

Allison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12