Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, I love them all. Each doll looks unique because of the differing colors. I am AA, so naturally I have more dolls like me with brown eyes, but I melt over those gray eyes. I have #20 and Molly because of those mesmerrizing eyes! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

emer222

Hazel is my favorite and amber (#26) is my second favorite. (American_Mommy, your Mabel is stunning!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The green Felicity eyes. I think they're unique.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I like my JLY#26's amber eyes the best. I also like the dark brown & hazel eyes. They don't make them, but two-tone eyes would be nice. You know, kind of blue-grey with amber in the middle (like mine). I know it's possible because some of the early Vogue Ginnys had eyes like that.

Felicity_Fan85

I like them all. I love (my) Felicity's grren eyes and the light blue is cute. But so are both brown versions (i haven't personally seen the others yet).

GrandmaNonnie

My very favorite on my dolls (Kirsten, Kaya, Josefina and Elizabeth) are Kirsten's pale blue

horselvr2

That's so hard! I can't choose...I think my favorite are....blue, grey, dark blue...and I think the PM version of green...and...I don't know! I can't really choose!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite would have to be #21's hazel eyes, and then a close second Nellie's blue eyes and Felicity's (PreMattel) green eyes. [img]wink.gif[/img]

American_Mommy: Can I steal your Mabel??? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] She is so PRETTY!!!! Please, please send a pic of your doll to AG and tell them to make more of her, because that is exactly what I'd want my AGOT/JLY lookalike to well, look like. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I would have to say the deep-blue eyes that Kit and Nellie have. I have green eyes and I have Felicity and AGT 19, which looks the most like me. I'm interested to see what Felicity's eyes looked like before they became the neon-green color they are today.

I like the eyes on Agt 21, and I think it's interesting that doll is the only AG doll in existance with the hazel eyes and the honey-blonde hair. I wish a character doll would be made with either that eye or hair color(or both).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree Katie, that deep, almost aqua blue that Kit has, it is dreamy. I guess that would have to be my second favorite eye color.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123