Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So we think we might know what Nicki will look like. Now the question is, do I get 23 or Nicki? I'm worried about the curly hair thing. Does anyone have the curly haired dolls and how hard/easy is it to brush and maintain.

emsmombuysdolls

I have AG26 and her hair is not hard to take care of at all. I love it because it is so different. If Nikki has curly hair, I am definately getting her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know its all speculation, but if the description on AG Playthings is correct Nicki will look like a little girl version of my DH (thereby, a lot like our own daughter if we have one) Blue eyes, curly brown hair and freckles. I told him last night about her and he said, "I don't need a doll." I said, "No, but in all fairness, Kumi needs a sister."

I have a feeling though that no matter how much I love the stories (probably more than the Jess book, sorry) I will still rename her. I was planning to name 23 Andrea or Alexis (Andy or Alex) anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love #26's curly hair, it is so much FUN! I have not had any problems with it at all. There is a full review of here here: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...ead=1148102471

I think Nicki will be super adorable. I may have to rename her too. My middle child's name is Nickolas, but we usually call him Nicky. His little sister is already upset that the Nicki doll is not a boy.