Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My oh my how cute are these theater seats!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is OLD NEWS, but the theater seats came today and are just too adorable in my opinion.

I felt it was my HB DUTY to do a bit of enabling before the code expires. The popcorn, tickets and licorice are cute too! The velvet is nice, the seat bottoms are well padded and the whole thing doesn't take up too much space(because the seat part is spring loaded so folds up when not in use)----top notch quality, weighty and well made. The arms and side panels are heavy plastic and the brace underneath is metal I think. For $37.95 including shipping with the code, I think it a DEFINITE WINNER!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Karla

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They do look adorable!! Fun for family movie nights. Can two dolls both sit in them? I am wondering because of how their legs stick out to the sides so much when they sit. Any chance you can take a picture of two dolls sitting together?
    Thanks.

horselvr2

Nicole J- In the catalouges, they have 2 dolls sitting in them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, it worked!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] I am going to order them right now!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ordered!! Ok, now how am I going to wait until Christmas to use these seats??? I don't think I can wait that long!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I will be doing the same! Do you think AG will notice the run on the Theater seats?? Thank you Gmommy04 for the review (and the enabling!!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nicole, here's a quick photo I just took--not the best but you can see the girls can sit easily next to each other in the seats.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101392114

Glad to help out guys. I really don't think you will be disappointed. By the way, mine were supposed to be for my birthday in December. Of course I had to take them out of the box to check them over (yeah, right!!!! LOL). Anyway, the rest is history---they are out of the box for good!! Too cute and too hard to put back in the box.

Karla

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your picture and praise of the seats is going to do me in! They are really cute! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

MapleLeaf

Karla, definitely a great deal with the $10 off code. It does seem so well made and the cute little extras that come with the theatre seats sound great too. Enjoy!
    Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

emer222

Thanks for the review! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I just placed my order,too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast