Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uh-oh! I think im in trouble.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get her!Her braids are so shiiiinnnnyyyy!Her glasses are so pretttyyyyy!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, when are you going to order her? You know you want to. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dancing_Queen:
    My Grandma said that they used to have to put cardboard in the soles of shoes. haha her stories are a little exaggerated I think but she is an old lady from Queens. lol[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Trust me, your Grandma is NOT exaggerating. My mother (who's probably the same age as your Grandma) has told me the same 'make-do' scenario. People on the homefront made many sacrifices for the war effort. It's hard for US to imagine that now, as everything is so plentiful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dancing_Queen:
    My Grandma said that they used to have to put cardboard in the soles of shoes. haha her stories are a little exaggerated I think but she is an old lady from Queens. lol[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is quite true! If your shoe soles wore through just a little, a nice smooth piece of cardboard under the insole would let you wear the shoes a little longer before having to get them resoled. Some of grandma's stories may be exaggerated, but she's remembering it the way it was this time!

MapleLeaf

Here is one of my most favourite photos of Molly. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Can you resist? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

f676e799 1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by only1genevieve:
    Molly has this great charm of being the "every girl" of the collection. She's not rich like Samantha, or beautiful like Felicity, she's not cute like Kit. She's just a nice, normal girl. I love her because she really does emphasize that it's OK to be, you know, normal looking.

Here's a link to pictures of my Molly. She's PM, but I've seen Mattel Molly's and they're just as cute!

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~gmpearso/AG
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think she is cuter than Kit IMO. I also dont think Felicity is the most beautiful doll. Molly may have not been rich, but she as very well off for her time. She got to take tap lessons and see a movie every week. She didnt get new boots not because of money, but because they werent making them. My Grandma said that they used to have to put cardboard in the soles of shoes. haha her stories are a little exaggerated I think but she is an old lady from Queens. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12