Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh-oh! I think im in trouble.....

Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Alright, huston, we have a problem. I romised myself over and over and over again that I WOULD NOT FALL FOR ANY MORE DOLLS!!! and what happened? I FELL FOR MOLLY! Of all the dolls! Its so odd because I always HATED Molly. (no offence to anyone who has her.) But Over the past few weeks I have been seeing her in more and more pics and I just absolutly adore her now! aah! how could this happen! I cant afford any more dolls! especially with college just around the corner! and I know my mom cant! aah! help me someone! (where is Luke Skywalker when you need him!) Must....not....give...in...too....the...force.... *whips out light saber* [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] hmmm, maybe this will scare them off! LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, you can always sell some of your things you don't want on Ebay. Or if you have a talent for making things, you can put a little money towards supplies and put the profit towards a Molly.

I now have two, and while she might not be a gorgeous girly girl like some of the others, she has a very special charm all her own. To be honest, though I haven't seen the show yet, she reminds me of "Ugly Betty" even though she's not ugly...but she's not the usual standard of beauty and yet she's got this big, amazing heart. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to be an enabler [img]redface.gif[/img] but, GET HER GET HER!!!!!!! She's really a beautiful doll!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGLover:
    Sorry to be an enabler [img]redface.gif[/img] but, GET HER GET HER!!!!!!! She's really a beautiful doll!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not helping!! hee hee hee.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't want to be an enabler,but..I will!Get her!Get her! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I'm just /helping/.

Molly: Eek!Lightsaber!*runs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Molly (get her) is absolutely adorable (get her). She (get her) was the first doll (get her) for a lot of people, and she (get her) is just too precious (get her). She (get her) is even cuter in person (get her). So yeah, just go ahead and get her. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hahahahaha!!!! Hey!!! Im thinking maybe I should borrow that two sided light saber that the Sith guy had...(I think thats the name of the guy with the horns?)
    MUST...RESIST...THE FORCE.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

thepidget

Awwww. Molly is my favorite doll. [img]wink.gif[/img] And she wears glasses, just like me. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] She is not a huge girly-girl, but some Mollies are actually extremely pretty. And the Molly stories are the best!

Oops...I guess I'm not really helping... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Gomunk:
    Molly (get her) is absolutely adorable (get her). She (get her) was the first doll (get her) for a lot of people, and she (get her) is just too precious (get her). She (get her) is even cuter in person (get her). So yeah, just go ahead and get her. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DITTO EVERY SINGLE WORD!

(she was my first!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Molly has this great charm of being the "every girl" of the collection. She's not rich like Samantha, or beautiful like Felicity, she's not cute like Kit. She's just a nice, normal girl. I love her because she really does emphasize that it's OK to be, you know, normal looking.

Here's a link to pictures of my Molly. She's PM, but I've seen Mattel Molly's and they're just as cute!

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~gmpearso/AG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast