Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I absolutely LOVE you siggy, and I keep looking at it, and wondering, Are your Molly's bangs cut at an angle!!?? Because it certainly looks like it, and if they are, I like it MUCH better than them being straight across the forehead.
    PS. Did you get Stitch at a Disney store? or can you buy him other places? ( I LOVE Stitch. Always have! lol.)

thepidget

Hi! Sorry I didn't write back sooner...this post flew under my radar for a little while and I just found it today. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for the compliment on my sig. [img]smile.gif[/img] As for Molly's bangs... I don't think they're cut at an angle, but they're not exactly cut straight across either (I hope that makes sense). But her bangs are a little bit too long and uneven and they get in her eyes, so what I tend to do is part her bangs in half and sweep them towards the side of her face. That way she looks a lot nicer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think you posted a thread earlier about how you used to hate Molly but now you're starting to like her. Part of what might turn people off are Molly's glasses...perhaps some people might think they make her look too nerdy or something. But if you pull the glasses off, you'll see that she has a really beautiful face.

And about Stitch...yes, I totally love Stitch too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] He's my favorite stuffed animal (or alien, whatever) and he apparently likes to hang out with my AG's. I actually bought him on sale at Blockbuster Video, of all places, LOL. I've seen other Stitches at the Disney Store, but I always think my Stitch is the cutest of all. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 28, 2006 05:04 AM: Message edited by: pidgetgirl ]</font>