Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    Hi, here is a album I did awhile ago of my three Molly's there is a picture of the back of the wigs. Hope this helps. You for sure can tell the difference between a new and old head. If they changed the head on your doll, they have reduced the value of her.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103983493
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mollygirl,

Here is an album of pics of my WB Molly. I'm really thinking they didn't change the head, but it's interesting that the new limbs match her face so well! LMK what you think about the cut hairs!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101354482

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 28, 2006 05:56 PM: Message edited by: tallpkb ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Molly looks a lot like mine. She definately has an older head. Those are not the original neck strings of a WB head though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    Your Molly looks a lot like mine. She definately has an older head. Those are not the original neck strings of a WB head though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right about that. We sent her for new arms, and when she came back she had the plastic clip. So I sent her back to get neck strings. GRRRRRR

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by tallpkb:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right about that. We sent her for new arms, and when she came back she had the plastic clip. So I sent her back to get neck strings. GRRRRRR</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's terrible! It reconforms my decission never ever to send my girls to the AG hospital!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Her hair looks rather dark for a white bodied Molly. Both WB Molly and Samantha's hair was much lighter then the dolls now.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 30, 2006 02:30 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    Her hair looks rather dark for a white bodied Molly. Both WB Molly and Samantha's hair was much lighter then the dolls now.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 30, 2006 02:30 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it could be the lighting because QnPoohbear's Molly looks just like that in some of the pictures I have of her. Here's one:
    Picture107

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 30, 2006 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12