Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi:

I ordered plastic hangers from American Girl for 50 cents each and received the old hangers with the hearts in the center.

If you want the new hangers with the nice slit for hanging pants you have to tell them that and they are $1.00 a piece.

So now I'm sending back all those hangers and getting half as many of the ones I wanted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When your order arrives post the item #, I think it's about time they offered them, although the price is alittle steep. I personally would love to pay $1. for a hanger that the AGP Swim Suit comes on it's great for hanging skirts and tops.
    Anyone from AG reading this??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish that the CS person I spoke with would have known that there were two different types of hangers.

The code for the 50 cent plastic hangers (the light beige ones with the hearts and the two slots for ribbons) is 01-408.

I have 100 of them to send back. When I get my new shipment with the hangers that are $1.00 each (the new ones that they are including with an outfit) I will post that code.

Someone was selling the 50 cent hangers on eBay and 10 of them had gotten up to $17.00 last I looked. Before you do anything - always call Customer Service. The worse that can happen is that they don't have what you want. At least you tried.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi: To let everyone know, I am not selling the hangers that I have, I am sending them back to American Girl (they are issuing a call tag and I am doing an even exchange).

If anyone is interested in these hangers they are available thru American Girl. I have supplied the code for the beige hangers and will supply the code for the white ones when I get them.

Just call American Girl Customer Service and they will be happy to send you the amount of hangers you want, and if you order over $30.00 worth before tomorrow you will save $10.00, or if you wanted as many as I have you can get the S & H for free - so I'm really doing you a favor not selling them, you get a better deal from AG.