Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Kit's head is a little loose and I dont want her to become like Marie Antonette. Does any one know how to tighten head and could you tell me how. Kitty Thanks you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Try this thread:

http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...ead=1156535500

There are some photos there that might help too. Good luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Be Careful!!!! Everyone well, almost everyone, but now everyone will.. knows that my Kit blew up!!! If you have the Kit with the V on the torso (the string area) then please be careful! I was changing Kit into her Tree outfit and next thing I know, her head shots off and rolls all over on the ground and her stuffing flies everywhere! Tust me when I say, I called AG and said, "My Kit just blew up." was one of my ehh.. embarassing moments! lol! So, careful how you touch the strings and tightening. Good luck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I suggest loosening the strings a bit & tying them a bit tighter. Should be easy; we do it all the time.

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh thank you!!!!
    Scarlett Slipper your doll blew up! Oh thats horrible! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I'll be super carefull and look for the V, I would probably scream if that happned to one of my dolls. and then I would cry [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

horselvr2

Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:
    Be Careful!!!! Everyone well, almost everyone, but now everyone will.. knows that my Kit blew up!!! If you have the Kit with the V on the torso (the string area) then please be careful! I was changing Kit into her Tree outfit and next thing I know, her head shots off and rolls all over on the ground and her stuffing flies everywhere! Tust me when I say, I called AG and said, "My Kit just blew up." was one of my ehh.. embarassing moments! lol! So, careful how you touch the strings and tightening. Good luck.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? WOW! I can't believe your kit actually blew up!!! My kit had the V on her torso too, so I will be very careful! That would be very odd if that happened...