Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, school days are here, weither there is someone you know that goes to school or have special memories of past schooltimes.. Fall can be a time where schoolbuses roam.. kids dressed nicely and apples go to the teachers (hopefully with no worms or anything else.. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] ) But the one memory a student has is a Class picture. Remember those? Mom would fix you hair in pigtails.. or combed nicely..dressed in your best and then poof! one embarrassing picture for one whole year..No thanks to Billy who put the frog on your lap (never happened) Well, this is my dare.

Take your girls, and take a class picture! You may also take headshots, exactly how a real school picture may look like. Make a scene for the background! Add a desk! BE CREATIVE!!!! Take individual pics of each of your girls and then one Class picture. If you like, add another type of doll to be a teacher.

You have two weeks to finish! Now who is upto this?? Any takers?

I double dollie dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 29, 2006 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Scarlett Slipper ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I double dare YOU, Darth! You take the dare yourself! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

I will try, but as a schoolgirl myself, I don't have time for things like that. Ooh, I have a request/suggestion. Can some of you *purposely* mess up your dolly headshots? PLEASE? Like giving Kailey a bad hair day...having Josefina close her eyes...Molly looking away from the camera...ANYTHING! I'm doing a project, and...and...I need these type of pictures.

Speaking of school pictures, my school has them next week, and it's the first time I won't take them because I had my senior drape done...still can't believe I'm a senior... [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I may try it, but I was just getting ready to change their school outfits. I will see how my weekend goes.

The question remains: are you going to do it???? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course I am doing this too! What fun is it, if I cannot join in on the fun itself?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I will be done in two weeks, waiting on some new classmates...............

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I will try, but as a schoolgirl myself, I don't have time for things like that. Ooh, I have a request/suggestion. Can some of you *purposely* mess up your dolly headshots? PLEASE? Like giving Kailey a bad hair day...having Josefina close her eyes...Molly looking away from the camera...ANYTHING! I'm doing a project, and...and...I need these type of pictures.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure, will do some loo loos.. lol!

Also, this is why I said two weeks or so. Everyone can take 1 picture per day. and then just upload them all when you have a few moments. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Darth thinks of everything... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooooh! And I was just thinking the girls need to be changed for fall, but there's still another two weeks before it's costume time.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

*AG Star*

I'm up for it! I was thinking of doing this anyway, so this is great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!! I already did that and just never posted them! Here is the pics!:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...01322779&idx=0
    And if I get any more time I will take better ones! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

AmericanGirlLover2982

I accept the challenge Ria I will have change the girls out of the Fall outfits but you got it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:
    Of course I am doing this too! What fun is it, if I cannot join in on the fun itself??

I will be done in two weeks, waiting on some new classmates...............
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="10">OH BROTHER!!!!</font>.............

..er...do we have something up our sleeve again, Darth! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] Darth [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ...SHEESH!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast