Thread: (Cafe) How much does it cost........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to eat at the cafe (AGPLA)? My mom is going to take me next weekend (we were supposed to go this weekend but she got sick. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] It's ok, though--it's not her fault)

So anyway, I was trying to tell her about it, and she said we'll see (so typical of moms), so I was just wondering how much it costs, so I can tell her.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 13, 2006 02:49 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe all menus are listed on the AG website. Just go to the American Girl Place section and check out the Cafe listing. It really is wonderful but I strongly suggest making reservations if possible.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok so the price they have at the top is just the total no matter what you order?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup, it's a fixed price menu. They do charge more for alcohol, but I doubt you'll be drinking that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's right! [img]smile.gif[/img] Makes it easy to choose what you really like best--all the prices for that meal are the same!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooooooo thats cool, ok now I really want to try it, I have seen pictures of the food and it looks good. Man I wish I could drive.

Thanks for the help.

thepidget

I don't know all the prices in the cafe offhand, but I do know that brunch costs $16 per person. Every other meal (lunch, tea, and dinner) is more expensive than that. Try calling AGPLA for more information.

Also, I agree with the person who said you should make reservations before you go, since they might not always have last-minute open spots. They will have to take your credit card number and charge you a small reservation fee, though, which I think was approximately $2.50.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pidgetgirl:
    I don't know all the prices in the cafe offhand, but I do know that brunch costs $16 per person. Every other meal (lunch, tea, and dinner) is more expensive than that. Try calling AGPLA for more information.

Also, I agree with the person who said you should make reservations before you go, since they might not always have last-minute open spots. They will have to take your credit card number and charge you a small reservation fee, though, which I think was approximately $2.50.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok I will tell my mom Im not old enough to have a credit card (and thats probably for the best)

Alchoal hu hhhmmmmmm I might have to try that one LOL JK

horselvr2

Originally posted by simplysophia:
    to eat at the cafe (AGPLA) my mom is going to take me next weekend (we were supposed to go this weekend but she got sick [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] its ok though its not her falut)

So anyway I was trying to tell her about it and she said we'll see (so typical of moms) so I was just wondering how much it costs so I can tell her.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aww, your going next weekend? B/c I am going this weekend and I could have seen you there! Oh, and btw, you can see what the prices are on the ag website. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 29, 2006 08:39 PM: Message edited by: girlag_crzy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AAWWW man I caould have meet a fellow HBer *sigh* maybe next time.

Were going back in December so we can bring my grandma.