Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Lots of excitement! New job, Disney trip!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH!! I got the job I wanted. The phone interview went awesome and I was offered a job immediately over the phone. I will be working at John C Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital in Phoenix Arizona-the job I wanted!! Everything worked out perfect!! I am working in the Pediatric ED!!! It pays great, they move me with their company and I do not have to pay a cent, I got a HUGE bonus of several thousands $$ (Maybe I can buy some AG stuff). I start on Oct 23 so I am excited. We leave for my daughters Make A Wish trip first thing Monday morning until Saturday. We have about 1 week to pack and then head out to Arizona. Such exictement but still a little scary. I need to find a place to live now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! You sound so excited, happy, and busy! I hope everything goes well for you and your family over the next couple of weeks! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! What a scary/exciting time for you and your family! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Enjoy your wonderful WDW vacation, and come home all rested and ready to pack up and go! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's great news! Congratulations! I know there's some new luxury-type apartments very close to that hospital, but they're probably overpriced. Thus ends my expertise about the area. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Enjoy your vacation! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    BIG CONGRATS on your new job! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on getting the job you wanted and enjoy your WDW trip. It's a great place!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on your new job! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

Mrs.K.... get off this board and start packing .... first for your trip and then for your move. [img]smile.gif[/img]

This is a good time to sort and sell things that you really don't want to move. Good Luck! You are going to be a very busy lady.

Big Hug! ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mrs. C, LOL!! I just now finished packing for my trip to WDW-the plane leaves in 9 hours too. I just need to get sleepy so I can enjoy my trip. I have about 10 boxes packed to move, my garage full of furniture to sell. I have a furniture person coming to pick that stuff up on Tuesday next week. I have all next week when I return to pack, but something I never do...wait until the last moment, but I think I found a house!! All I need is the OK from HR at my new job and I am signing the papers-probably from WDW. What a vacation!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations!!!!! This is a very exciting time for you!!!
    I hope your trip goes well, as well as your move.
    My Aunt and Uncle sold their farm in South Dakota several years back and moved to Arizona. They just love it!!
    My parents go every year for a month and love it so much.Sometimes they go to Vegas and Mexico too, since they are so close and this year they are going to CA. Lucky them!!!!!
    I wish I could go with them!!!!
    I can't wait too see your pictures if you want to share. Very exciting!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast