Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need hosts for my travel doll!

Felicity_Fan85

I PMed you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm one of the hosts for Traveling Fia, but I'd also like to host Violet. My town doesn't have much, the biggest things I can think of are historic houses, one from the 1770s, and the other from around that same time. One of the nearby towns also has very old houses, I think the oldest is from the 1680s. There's also a pond near the library, I think that would be a good photo opportunity.
    Edit: Teddy Roosevelt's house in Oyster Bay isn't too far away, that's also another place we could go. There's also an old fashioned historic village about half an hour away.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 01, 2006 01:36 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PM'd you about an hour ago and forgot to post that I'd PMed you [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sending you a PM. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, it is true! Violet spent the summer and early fall with me so she could go to my wedding and join me in Italy, however, she is wanting to travel the states again (and maybe the world!) with all of you fine HB members.

So, if you are interested please PM me. I'm thinking of sending her out in at the end of October and having her come back sometime in late January. So, she'll be gone for Christmas! If you want the Christmas time period tell me a little bit about your traditions and dollie traditions.

These are the things I request:
    1. Been a member for more than one month with 100+ posts
    2. No smoking home (I've very sensitive to smells)
    3. Willing to show her your town or state and have fun!

I'm okay with pets, kids, and husbands, as long as they all don't droll on my pretty Violet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So, PM me or post here, and tell me a little about yourself, and your area.

Remember, that if you are under 18 I need your parents "okay!"

Jessica

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kailey just saw the post and fainted! ha!!

For those members who have not met Violet and have not seen a Travel Doll album, here is Violet's TD album when she visited my home.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106337964

Also, her Premiere in the Princess and Pauper album, which can be found in my imagestation albums.

Hope Violet enjoys going out again!!!! She is missed here. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump! I've responded to all PMs! Keep them coming!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I PM'd you too, Jessica! Hope Violet is not booked up as I missed her last travels, LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also PM'd you. Can't wait to see where Violet will be traveling to next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it's not already taken, I would love to have Violet for early January. My oldest DS will be 4 on January 2nd and I thought he would love to meet Violet. We are sending Ann home this week and he just loved her.
    I am in Winston Salem, NC. We didn't get to do muhc while Ann was here (she didn't attend the wedding on Saturday since I knew there would be 3 small girls there and I didn't want her to get hurt). Ann got to go for a picnic, model my sewing creations, get her hair done, and go home with a new pair of pajamas.
    My oldest son is very gentle with my dolls and only gets to play with them under my supervision. His favorite is Molly. All of my dolls are in my sewing room which stays blocked during the day to prevent the kids from gettting in there. After my youngest DS goes to bed, I open up my sewing room, and if my oldest DS wants, he can pick a doll to play with in the living room. We have a smoke free and pet free household (our rules and the landlord's rules).
    As far as our local area goes, I have only been here for a little over a year, and am still learning my way around. I am not sure what ther eis that we can do in January since I know it will be cold and we may have snow. If the weather is nice we shuld be able to take a trip up to Mount Airy, which is the town Mayberry was based on for the Andy Griffith Show. It has a lot of cute little places great for pictures. On the way there we pass by Pilot Mountain, which is so beautiful. We've been up near the top of it before, but not climbing; it has a fantasic view adn lots of photo op areas too. There is also Old Salem that I have heard great things about, but have never been too, so we may have to take a trip there too. I love to sew, and by then all of my current sewing orders will be done and I'll be back to working on my own creations, so she may come home with a new outfit or maybe a quilt (if I can get one done in time).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast