Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi there!

Just wondering if anyone has an extra JLY/AGoT box. I only have one doll, hence only one box, which I decided to throw out in May when I got my doll. So I'm boxless! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I understand that I might not find anyone willing to part with any boxes, but if I do, I will pay shipping, etc.

As for plan B, do you think that if I went to AGPNY, they might give me an empty box if I explain?

Thanks!

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I thought you could buy them as a replacement part from AG-and use the free shipping code-and it shouldn't be too bad at all. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

*AG Star*

Here's the codes for the old boxes from the replacement part index. I don't know if they are the same for the new version of the boxes or not.
    Doll Lid Burgandy with Viweing Window AGC 02-R403L1 $2
    Doll Box Bottom Dot Version DR-14 $3
    Doll Lid, Blue Dots Today 02-R403L3 $2

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 01, 2006 02:08 PM: Message edited by: *AG Star* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, guys. I feel awfully silly, but searching for the boxes on the Web site using a text search as well as the product number, returned no results. I don't think I can find the replacement part index on the site. [img]confused.gif[/img] Quite embarrassing, but I'm sure one of you can point me in the right direction. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Erin

*AG Star*

The replacement part index isn't part of the AG site. I think it's actually part of AG Playthings. Here's the link: http://www.agplaythings.com/Replacem...mentCodes.html
    Hope this helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No wonder I couldn't find it on the AG Web site! Haha! Thank you so much for your help. Looks like I might have to call or visit to find one.

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

And you won't be able to order them on the website-you have to call them on the phone to order replacement parts. One day-you'll be an expert at all the processes-just wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Hi,
    I'm one of the weird ones, as in I don't keep any boxes. I send them to the recycle center which means a once a month trip to the city. Anyway, I have an Elizabeth box that you are more than welcome to have if you haven't ordered one yet. If you can pm me today it can go out in tomorrows mail. Otherwise it can be mailed next Monday. ~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have boxes for the dolls you can have-I usually keep them but I need to get rid of them for the move-just PM me!