Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've gotten scolded like this too before - so much so that I don't order by phone any longer unless it's a replacement part I can't get any other way. Being a computer person myself, I know they could make these codes "one use" on their website, and if it doesn't apply there, I don't think it should apply over the phone either. Sometimes CS stands for "crappy service" not customer service....

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If anyone knows of any other free shipping codes, can you please add them to the CODE sticky at the top of our board. I didn't see any new ones there. Thanks!!!!

GrandmaNonnie

Before I placed my first $10 off $30 order last month, I spoke with a CSP at AG. I asked if ok to use more than once, and she said yes..one code per order, but ok to use the same code more than once. I spend $$$$ at AG, so it is nice to get a special discount. Almost all of my AG dolls and accessories have come directly from AG. Since the CSR told me it is ok, I do not feel guilty about using a code more than once

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 02, 2006 07:19 PM: Message edited by: GrandmaNonnie ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12