Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got off the phone with the AG CS that I know and [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ! She was very nice and complimented me on knowing the product codes. Get this! She OFFERED the free shipping code! She specifically asked, "Mrs. X, did you get our email for free shipping over $100?" Not one word about internet vs phone order. If you are ordering soon, ask for Mary. I am going to write a letter to AG saying what a help she was to me. I won't mention my episode yesterday. As I said before, I think it was a case of under trained seasaonal help. I firmly believe that you get more flies with honey than vinegar. If I tell them what they are doing right, they might actually reward Mary and more employees might follow in her footsteps. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] for AG!

Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is a copy of the email I sent:

Hello,

I just got off the phone with one of your best customer service gals. I had a long list of replacement items to order. She was very patient with me and reminded me to use the free shipping offer that was emailed to me. American Girl has a reputation for the best customer service around. The way you treat your customers and your high quality, family friendly items keep me coming back. Please tell Mary she is a wonderful asset to your company and encourage others to be like her. For reference my order number was XXXXXXX.

Thank you,

Mrs. X

Polly Marie

Very good to hear! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I'm glad there are AG representives that can relate to and serve customers with respect.
    Glad you wrote the letter recommending Mary as an example of a good AG representive. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I read through your thread yesterday and totally can relate to your frustrations! I'm so glad that you were able to get everything you wanted and had a much better experience today!

I will remember Mary's name because I'm likely to place an order this weekend.

Thanks for the tip!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Along those same lines, let US have patience with the seasonal help and not get huffy with them when they are having trouble or don't understand something. We were all new on our jobs once.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay! Your letter was a good idea; I do the same thing when I'm happy with service.