Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Time for the monthly purge of eBay Wishlists on the sticky! Any post not created or updated since August 1, 2006 will be deleted!

Keep your post as short as possible by:
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keeping to the limit of <font size="10">5 retired AG items</font></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Removing obtained items, not striking through them and/or noting that an item has been acquired</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When you update your post, delete previous ?Edited by? entries created by prior edits. There should only be one "Edited by" entry per post!</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now for the HB weirdness info...the last post(s) in the sticky is on page 5. If you notice, there is no page 5 link on either the board main page or the sticky thread itself. To see page 5, click on page 2, 3 or 4 then edit the address in your browser. Backspace over the page number (either 2,3 or 4) and type in a 5.

We're not sure why this happens sometimes and do not know how to fix it. When I delete a post or two, the problem should resolve itself on this particular thread. But this may occur on another thread so I wanted to let everyone know how to read the final posts for the next time.

Tracy [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting this- I was just about to ask if anyone knew where my post went. It's like it's in the twilight zone. Everything indicated that it should be there, but I couldn't access it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your post is now on page 4, so it's easier to find now.

LOL! Thanks, I now have the Twilight Zone theme song stuck in my head! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Time is running out! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

thepidget

Thanks for the info. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]