Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My new doll,agot25 Violetta, shall out of her box and ready to play on november ninth!!!It's hard to not open her up and change her out of those stiff clothes.I think she wants some comfy pjs.I'm happy now instead of not being woken up for two months she'll only be in a box for 1 month.She's a for-me birthday present [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] HEY!!! When I joined everyone said they woulden't convince to get new dolls!!It's always been 1 dool a year!!Now 2 in one season! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I'm good!It's this site making me get new girls [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Oh....i guess the more the merrier [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    With still full(and not for long)pockets
    Mimi [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mimi, we share the same birthday! How are you going to wait that long for your dolly? Goodness, I bought a doll for my birthday a long time ago and opened her the same day. I had intended on waiting but I'm a big kid and just couldn't wait at all.

Polly Marie

Mimi, Sounds like your doll family is growing. Congratulations on AGOT#25. Get your camera ready! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Love to see some photos in November! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you could take her out for 1 hug a day until your birhday. That would be OK. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll never tell. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Violet gives a thumbs up to your new doll, and her new beautiful name! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Congrats!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When I got my first doll it was a surprize.I keep hinting I wanted a AG doll.I'd say"I want to hug a american girl!"I don't know why....my friend had a doll I visited daily.Now I really want to hug Violetta. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] She's still in the cruel ups box!So cold in there! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Poor Violetta!!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Mimi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To pass the time until your beautiful Violetta is allowed out of the box and you'll be finally able to hug her, you could prepare some items for her. Knit, crochet, sew, make Fimo food - and she'll have a wonderful surprise once awaken from her Sleeping Beauty state.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on your new doll! I had to wait awhile to open Harper, as well. To pass the time I made a bunch of stuff for her as Miki suggested. I also decorated her box with signs.
    You can see the stuff I made her and the signs by clicking on the albums in my signature.
    I made her a Qua'ran (sp), poetry book and prayer mat. The other girls and I spent about a week planning her arrival party, which included learning to swing dance... now THAT was tough to set up! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I also found a treasure box for her and had my grandfather stain it for me. I put some of my girl scout swaps in there and they are now hanging up in her room. My sister made her a lisence plate. I dug up my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird for her to have and printed out her favorite poem. I also updated her blog frequently. That was one of the best parts - recording her adventures. I also think it was fun to make up a story as to why she wasn't here yet. Harper got detained by the Moroccan embassy. Why isn't Violetta at your house yet? Has she been put under an evil curse? Did something go wrong with her plane ticket reservations? (Of course, she is technically in your house, but she's in her box so it doesn't really count.)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 04, 2006 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My #25, Bree, is very excited about your latest "adoption!" She sends out a big WELCOME to your Violetta!!!

Jamie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on Violetta! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Hang in there until November ninth. [img]wink.gif[/img]