Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To EleanorofAquitane and kbrzez!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Click here!...Mwahahahahaaaaaa.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 04, 2006 10:47 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Polly Marie

Rianna's horn is special, very cute!! Thanks to kbrzez, Bitty Babies all have their honking horns. [img]smile.gif[/img] Safety and fun when the Bitties go trike riding! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

*AG Star*

But poor Rianna has to wear a different sweater than her sisters...how could you? [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 04, 2006 11:00 PM: Message edited by: *AG Star* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I am so relieved! Thank goodness for KBRZEZ! You don't know how I've worried. I can sleep easily tonight now for the first time in weeks. I won't even mention the fact that little Rianna is wearing a heavy sweater which sets her apart from her sisters (note future therapy issues), because I know that is to protect her bitty chest from the laryngitis she contracted from having to drive around saying "beep beep" all day long, during that regrettable hornless period. Smooches to the babies.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 04, 2006 11:05 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *AG Star*:
    But poor Rianna has to wear a different sweater than her sisters...how could you? [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA!...BUT YOU ARE SOOOOOO WRONG!!! Same three pink cardigan sweaters! Rianna does not have the Bitty Zoo outfit as, remember I only had two Bittys for so long.....each of the two Bittys had their own outfit...matching the Bitty wardrobe for three is not cheap! Do you have money growing on trees?...hmmmmm....

[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    HA!...BUT YOU ARE SOOOOOO WRONG!!! Same three pink cardigan sweaters! Rianna does not have the Bitty Zoo outfit as, remember I only had two Bittys for so long.....each of the two Bittys had their own outfit...matching the Bitty wardrobe for three is not cheap! Do you have money growing on trees?...hmmmmm....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not wrong. We'll grant you the cardigans tie them together. It's the lack of Bitty Zoo outfit for Rianna that has me worried now. That, and the laryngitis. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] <---- shaking down the money tree for Prasnlrd to update Rianna's wardrobe

Donna Cotterman

EleanorofAquitane

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] <---- shaking down the money tree for Prasnlrd to update Rianna's wardrobe
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="red">Are we taking up a collection for little Rianna to have a new outfit? </font>

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] ^j^Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They all look adorable, Sheila! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] How nice that you got horns for all the trikes! And my goodness, maybe the babies want to express some little bits of individuality here and there - more power to them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Mrs. C.:
    EleanorofAquitane

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] <---- shaking down the money tree for Prasnlrd to update Rianna's wardrobe
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="red">Are we taking up a collection for little Rianna to have a new outfit? </font> ^j^Mrs.C.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No! It is a retired outfit! Soem outfits match and some do not. My morsels are not clones!...and Eleanor...I read your BAAAAAD BUNNY comment in the album about Picture#1. There shoes are all the same ---the little pink tennies form the zoo outfit. Rianna's are mostly covered by her pant's cuff! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ....heeeeyyy...I just thought of something....and what are your Bitty(s) wearing...hmmmm...do you even have one?<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaaaa...</font> [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    heeeeyyy...I just thought of something....and what are your Bitty(s) wearing...hmmmm...do you even have one
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mock not my Bitty, woman. I'll have you know that I rescued one from a resale shop a few weeks ago. DD named her Rebecca Rose. She is currently wearing the jeans, shirt, shoes and hoody from the travel outfit. So there. You can read all about her in the thread entitled "The best laid plans." I'd find the link for you and post it, but HB searches never ever work for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast