Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to see pictures of Felicity's baby sister Polly and her cradle. I Want to get her, she looks so cute! What do you think about this product? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We LOVE Polly (or Britta as she is known in our house). We think she is wonderfully made- only thing is I would like her better if her eyes opened and closed, but they are painted on. The cradle is a great piece of furniture- nice quality. The only thing about it that I wish was a little different is- realistically the cradle should be a little bigger I think- poor Polly doesn't even have space to stretch out.

Over all I think this is a wonderful thing. It's one of my favorite items, along with Kit's rolltop desk. I think this has wonderful play value- it's a lot of fun. My DD has especially enjoys it I think because we are a foster family to infants, and Britta gives her a chance to play some of the things that happen in her life.

Get it! You know you want it or you wouldn't have posted. We're a bunch of enablers here.

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 05, 2006 08:03 AM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

AmericanGirlLover2982

Here is a quick album for you I just did of Baby Polly and her things. Enjoy!!
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101103028