Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How does their return policy work? I don't have receipts on the items I am considering returning, but I did purchase from them directly. Do they give you credit toward merchandise and what about shipping to and from?

horselvr2

Well I just tried to return/exchange a Felicity doll, and they gave me such a hard time w/ it! Since you don't have a reciet, you can download a return form somewhere from the website, I couldn't find it, so AG faxed it to me, and emailed it to me. You can return anything, I'm pretty sure, as long it was directly from AG, b/c they have records of what you have bought from them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What about things you bought at AGP? Can you send those back, or do you need to return it to the store?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To return things bought from the online catalog, you can look up your order numbers and prices you paid by looking up your orders listed on MY Account.
    I just sent back a lot of things that I had extra of and they refunded the whole amount, minus some shipping. Good luck!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also just did an exchange with AG and it was an item I purchased at AGPC in April. I did have my original receipt, but the CS lady didn't really seem to think it would have been a problem if I hadn't kept the receipt. She said it would just take AG longer to process my request.

IMHO, the ease with which returns/exchanges get handled all depends upon the CS person you speak with. I have talked to quite a few of them in the past and when I get a very nice, helpful person the process is a breeze, otherwise not always the case.

One CS lady told me that I should ask them to make some notes in their system during a call and have them log our conversation in case there are problems for whatever reason. She said to always ask them to jot notes in their computer system.

She also told me that their policy is 100% customer satisfaction, particularly concerning the dolls and that AG accepts exchanges of dolls even if you've had a doll for several years and just decide you don't like her anymore, you can still exchange it--they don't care and will send you a new, different doll.

I was pretty impressed by that policy, but I'm not sure I'd ever test it out!

HTH,

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IN the 30 years I have been doll collecting I have NEVER had such wonderful customer service as I have from AG Pleasant Company. I get white glove treatment NO matter if it is a purchase, return or Hospital visit. No OTHER doll company has ever treated me as well. I feel special when dealing with AG Pleasant Company. I am sure they will take your return. I do not think they pay shipping for returns, and I believe you will be out the shipping you spent getting the doll. They are a most wonderful company and I give them a 5 star rating ***** !!!!!!!
    Paul David Wrightsel
    52 year old Grandfather!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you have your receipt you can return and exchange what you got from AGP. They will ask you for the receipt number that is on it - somewhere. Last May my DD got the bathing suit outfit and we found out when we got home that the little skirt was ripped at the seam. I called AG and they sent me a whole new outfit and I swapped out the skirts and returned the outfit with the ripped skirt. I didn't have to pay shipping either. Pretty cool!