Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry the AG employee put a damper on your day. [img]frown.gif[/img] I hope your DD didn't hear the rude remarks. We go to a local AG club at our Barnes & Noble and a girl there brings two dolls (Molly is the doll's name, but I think she is an AGOT and Kailey) and they have horrible freckles (purple marker & ballpoint pen, I think), but I would never say anything to the girl or her mom. I did tell my sil I wouldn't buy any AG's for my DD if she did that, but then thought, well, what if they had been rescued dollies & they just don't know how to fix them? Made me think twice after I had already judged them. Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent. [img]redface.gif[/img] My point is, it's your doll to do w/ as you please. You know that you did not deface her; you lovingly restored her. You & your DD will always cherish her. So phooey on the rude lady & hurray for you! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

I would love to see pics of your customized girl. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

Goodness sake! That was a rude comment! [img]mad.gif[/img]

I'm glad you were able to take it in stride! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12