Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have two questions,can ag take paypal,and where do you put the 10% off code while ordering/Thanks!

emer222

As far as I know, the only code we have right now is for free shipping. There is a box near the top of the order screen that says "Promotional Code". I can't help with the Paypal question. Sorry.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They can take Paypal if you have a Paypal debit card since they run it just like a credit card.
    I've done this before and had no prblems wiht it. As a seller who prefers payemtns by Paypal, having the debit card is great for me since I can keep all of my sewing and doll funds seperate form my personal checking account.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gomunk: I just tried to do that, and it didn't work. I have a PayPal debit card tied to a checking account, and tried to use the card to make a payment on the AG Web site. I called to check on the delayed order and I was told that the card was rejected. They told me to use my other one. Hmmm...

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's odd. My paypal account is tied to my bank account too, but when I used my Paypal card it was just for what was in my paypal account. Maybe there is a problem if it has to pull money from your bank account into your paylal and then proceed.
    The only order i used for was last month and it was a phone order. I don't know if that helps or not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gomunk, you're probably right. I didn't think of that. Perhaps orders cannot be processed if money has to be drawn from the backup source (checking account). I didn't have any money in my PayPal account. Good to know for the future!

Erin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have purchased items from AG before using my paypal account. I don't have a debit card, but I chose the option of shopping with my paypal money. I think that option is under the "withdraw" tab. It gave me a temporary credit card number and expiration date through MasterCard that I could just enter into the checkout portion at the AG site. It worked just like a regular credit card. I'm not sure if Paypal still does this or not?