Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angela,

There is a lady who usually sets up at the Apple Festival at Amherst Co. High School every year (the festival is the weekend of 10/21-10/22). She had all the Historical dolls set up last year. Maybe you will be able to get a peek at the other dolls in person. She sells really cute clothes...modern & historical. She usually sets up in the cafeteria. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mom24:
    Yea!!! This is so exciting and informative.

"MYKIDSLOVEAG", you must also be a kindred spirit when you mentioned Little House on the Prairie!!! I think that is one of the reasons DD was drawn to Kirsten. I'm also considering moving out west so I can take advantage of that warehouse sale you were talking about!!! LOL
    The closest family I have in that area is in Colorado and he would rather be shot than go to anything like that!

Well keep it coming...I'm loving it!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My DD9 has LOVED anything Pioneer since she was old enough to express an interest, I think that's why she chose Kirsten as well. She actually had a nightmare following the reading of Kirsten Saves the Day- she thought there was a bear in her room- and still she chose Kirsten as her favorite!

Do take a look at Addy's desk. DD loves it, and 2 dolls fit comfortably. It has more of the pioneer feel to it for DD (probably because it's more like LHoP)

About the sale- maybe you can carpool with someone. Sounds like it's all momtojillians fault you even got involved. Maybe she should bring you!

Jo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234