Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *PHOTO* Theatre Seats Arrived! 51 Days until the Molly Movie! and a TIP!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

Our theatre seats arrived last night and I opened them up today. I am VERY PLEASED! The item is heavy and nicely made. Here is a picture of Kirsten and Emily in them...

TheatreSeats 1

Also, If the Molly Movie Premiere airs on November 26 then there are only 51 days until the movie! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

*TIP* Save all of your empty tiny candy boxes to use with the theatre seats. Halloween is a great time to collect them. I have seen Reese's Pieces ones, Junior Mints and Dots to name a few. These would make great props for the dolls!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 06, 2006 02:09 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Polly Marie

My theater seats are suppose to arrive on the brown truck today. Can't wait! Yours are so cute!
    Good idea about the small boxes of Halloween candy. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the photo of the seats and the tip on the candy boxes! Good idea! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We are loving our seats too!!!!
    Great tip about the little candy boxes!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our theater seats arrived last night as well. DD had them eating Dots too (Kit dropped the box on the floor & dumped them all out....Hannah had made Fimo Dots [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). We love the seats too & DD is already saying we need another one so all her dolls will have a seat. lol. [img]eek.gif[/img] DS2 took the tickets as the girls entered the theater to watch "Survivor". He wore a bowtie & cumberbund (sp?)from a magician's costume which looked rather odd w/ his p.j.'s.

For those of you still on the fence about the theater seats, don't hesitate & order them now. Who knows, they just may end up backordered. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S. I overheard DD tell DS6 that now the dolls have seats to use in their spaceship. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Your picture of Kirsten and Emily is adorable! They both look terrific in modern clothing--yet another tempting picture for me to look at!

That idea about the candy boxes is such a good one--even if we don't get the seats, I know DD will love the idea of the dolls eating snacks with her since we don't have any of the AG food items yet (except Angelina's cheese pie which is in heavy & constant use by all of DD's pals!)

Bren,

I loved your story--how cute! I'm sure your son looked very official in the cumberbund and tie. Thanks for making me smile!

A question for those with the seats--do you think they look just fine without the stage or do you think they need to have the stage with them? The seats are surprisingly affordable, but the stage is an investment! Have your kids even asked about the stage or are they just happy to have the seats?

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How cute! I didn't think I'd want these when I first saw them, but I think I'm going to have to get them now. I want Molly and Emily to sit in them when we watch the movie...and then Kit and Ruthie...and so on. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhhh, Glenda you're killing me! I should've ordered those seats with the $10 code but I talked myself out of them. They are so cute! I may still get them with the free shipping. The picture is adorable!!!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the movie was coming November 17?? And the DVD the 28, since Disney usually has new movies on a Friday. Is the 26 on a Friday??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Glenda - for cute!!! You are not helping me resist! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 07, 2006 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast