Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Do I remember a thread a few days ago asking for pictures of the 18 in dolls modeling the Bitty Baby Chocolate Cherry Set which is on special at AG now? If so, here are Kit and Marisol in their new finery!

If anyone is undecided about this outfit, all I can is that I'm utterly impressed with how cute it is! Totally great value for $12, IMHO.

Moderators an apology in advance if one of these didn't resize properly!

Katie

Chocherry020

Chocherry018

Chocherry011

Chocherry004

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwww they look real cute! I'll have to dig this outfit out. I bought it back in February to possibly resell on ebay but now that I'm so AG obsessed, I may just keep it! I bought 3 of the silver bell bitty dresses when they were $10 and gave one to my niece for her bday in Sept. I was going to keep one for us and sell the other on ebay but I tried it on Jess and it looks so cute! It fits great, even the hat! She and Sara, our bitty twin, will look like sisters in their matching outfits. Thanks for posting pics and giving me some good ideas!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute!!! I already planned who is going to wear what Holiday outfit this year, and that one is going on Katie. [img]smile.gif[/img] I need 3 more Holiday outfits for this year too. [img]redface.gif[/img]

*AG Star*

That's adorable! I especially love the way Kit's hair flips out when she's wearing the cap. The same thing happens to my Nellie. Thanks for the pictures! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute, cute, cute! I have this outfit for Bitty, but it doesn't look like she will be getting to wear it anytime soon [img]biggrin.gif[/img] !! hahah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They look so adorable in that outfit! I love the coat and I'm excited that the tights fit too. I'll have to ask my grandparents to add that to their Christmas order [img]wink.gif[/img]