Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been on for a while so this may have already been covered (if it has let me know and I'll delete the post) but...My latest AG order came with a coupon for a FREE 2oz AG Real Beauty Energizing Spa Cooling Body Moisturizer. I guess they have launched a new Real Beauty Spa Collection. I read the coupon carefully and there is no purchase required! Check the envelopes in your orders ladies as we all love those freebies!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Thanks! I didn't even check the envelope until I read this. I went outside to the recycle bin and found the coupon. YIPPIE! I guess I learned my lesson... always check the paperwork.

*AG Star*

I don't have that coupon, but I do have about 5 other ones stock-piled in my purse! I always feel guilty because I end up getting something free with a coupon every time I go to Bath and Body Works. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up! My box for the theatre seats was in my attic and I hadn't pulled out the envelope. After your post, I dug through the packing peanuts and found the coupon. YIPPPEEEE! I love FREE items at Bath and Body Works!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for mentioning this. Now I just might have to buy some Halloween things early. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just received an AG order today and my Bath and Body Works coupon states it is free with any American Girl purchase. Just curious if there are really other versions of this coupon where a purchase is not required? Anyway, it still is a good deal! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by new2ag:
    I just received an AG order today and my Bath and Body Works coupon states it is free with any American Girl purchase. Just curious if there are really other versions of this coupon where a purchase is not required? Anyway, it still is a good deal! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My coupon said "with any other AG purchase." I was wondering if there were different versions of the coupon out there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mine said w/ any other AG purchase. I'm still trying to figure out why a tween or teen needs an "Energizing Spa Cooling Body Moisturizer". Can I have something to energize me, please? lol. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Later,

Bren

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll have to check mine again for the wording but I thought it was all out free.