Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

All night long, lol! I dreamed I got this box from my friend, and she was like, "I'm getting rid of this stuff, if you want anything, take it." It was a box of dreams, lol. Perfect condition WB dolls. oddly, there was a WB Felicity, and I asked my friend about her, and she said, "oh, yeah, those dolls, my mom used to work for the company that made them...I guess she got them in like 1985. The red-headed one is weird though, that white skin looks dumb under her dresses. Mom said they changed her or something." I grabbed the box and ran. And then I woke up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have had several AG dreams... [img]redface.gif[/img] One was on a farm (why I have no idea) and AGT 23 and 22 were two characters from a story I wrote, and they were ALIVE! [img]tongue.gif[/img] There were also several other 'alive' dolls there and we had lots of fun! I think it was a birthday party or something...

The second AG dream I have had involved me finding a Molly doll at a garage sale, and then I woke up.

In the third dream I had just ordered Emily and was really excited. I felt rather disappointed when I woke up though!

In the last one I recieved about eight dolls, but I could only open four. Marisol was already open, so I choose her, Emily, and two other dolls that were AG, but AG has never made dolls like that in real life, so I'm not sure how to describe them... Also AGT 21 was among the unopened dolls.

I have had rather a lot of AG dreams [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*AG Star*

I've had too many AG-related dreams to count! Recently I've been having nightmares about brushing out Felicity's pin curls or something happening to destroy them! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My first dream was me finding a perfect condition Felicity doll in AG Place, and got it for free.

My second was me tightning Lissie's head, and it popped off along with her arm! It scared me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had one really weird dream where a tornado hit our house but the scary thing was that it only hit where I had my AG dolls. Then it was raining so hard that everywhere was flooded and I went swimming for my AG dolls [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] That freaked me out because the only doll I could find was Kaya. Right when I woke up I went and grabbed my AG dolls to make sure thay were there.
    I also had another dream around Christmas where our whole house was filled with gifts and everyone I opened was the same AG gift-Coconut, and I already had him.

I have had plenty others.