Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from AG Fashion Show model costume try-ons! Pics!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Boy, did we have FUN FUN FUN [img]tongue.gif[/img] . My two DD's and one friend had the opportunity to try on AG costumes for the upcoming AG Fashion Show Fundraiser next month. No guarantees that they will be selected, but they got to try on any and all of the dozens of AG fashions and have their picture taken! We should hopefully find out tonight if they make the cut. Meanwhile, here's some photos of our day!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101025356

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 07, 2006 07:38 PM: Message edited by: tallpkb ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It looks like they had so much fun!! I'd love to sign up myself next year... how did you volunteer? (I am a size 10 girls, so I think I'd fit [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome! Your DD's and friend look so cute! What a great time they had. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    It looks like they had so much fun!! I'd love to sign up myself next year... how did you volunteer? (I am a size 10 girls, so I think I'd fit [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I contacted the 'contact person' for the Fashion Show in our area. Since our church's AG Club is reserving three complete tables, she allowed some of the girls to try out to be models. I know each Fashion Show is run differently, tho, so if there is one in your area, they may have different requirements.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How cute! I adore the historical clothes on the girls; it breaks my heart that they don't sell them anymore. (Not that I could fit into them, mind you, but they're so adorable!) Thanks for the pictures!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those pictures are gorgeous! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] AG really should make "Dress Like Your Doll" outfits for Nellie and Emily's meet outfits, that would be so cute! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    Those pictures are gorgeous! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] AG really should make "Dress Like Your Doll" outfits for Nellie and Emily's meet outfits, that would be so cute! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. I know of at least a few girls who would love to dress exactly like their dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That looks like such a fun experience. My DD thinks your DD should be chosen to wear the Emily dress! I hope both your daughter and her friend get picked to be models. Your other daughter looks as is she had fun too! - Meg B.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! That looked like so much fun! I would have loved dressing up as my fav. AG. I wish things like that (fashion shows) had been available when I was younger! Your girls looked like they had a GREAT time! I'm sure they will treasure the experience for a lifetime!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun experience for your daughters & their friend! They look so cute in the pictures too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast