Thread: Still 2 months until I go to AP NY

T. Lynn

This will be my first trip to go shopping in NY. I'm so excited to visit the AG Store. We are going on a bus trip (adults) to do some Christmas shopping or seeing the lights (what I told hubby).

I've never been to the store so I'm sure my family will be dragging me out of there. My daughter gave me her wish list, which is practically the whole catalog. I managed to get all her items the past few months will all the good codes out. On this trip, I'd like to get some store exclusive items and she also requested a bigger coconut for her.

I can't wait for December to get here. It seems to be dragging since I'm to excited to go!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like a great trip. Every year my GF's and I have what we call our 3 meal shopping day. We start with breakfast, shop 'til mid-afternoon, stop for lunch, continue shopping, stop for a snack, then continue 'til the stores close. I'm the only one with kids at home now but we used to hit Toys 'R Us at midnight. I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm counting down the days too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have 3 weeks to go until I get to go the AGP Chicago. I'm SO running out of patience. I have never been to a store before. All of our stuff has come second hand or from the catalog. It will be so cool.
    I JUST WISH IT WOULD HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!
    Feeling your pain...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I have the best time out of all you guys. Im leaving in a week(next sunday)! Im going to AGPLA!!!!!!!!! I've saved up all my money!!!!! Well, spent a little within the last 4 months!