Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you ever have this happen?

In May, I bought the Seaside Wardrobe from AGPLA. I had to go on vacation soon after, and wound up leaving it in the box for a few weeks. Today, I was looking at the online description at Megs Guide and I notice that it is supposed to include pink flowered sandals - which I definitely do not have and never got.

This has happened to me in the past, too, with the bandana for the Apres Ski Wear and one or two other things. *sigh* I do not know what to do. I doubt I can go to AGPLA and say, "Oh, I bought this outfit a few months ago, and you forgot the sandals. I dont have the reciept anymore but can you just take my word for it and give them to me? Thanks!" But I feel cheated having to buy the sandals as replacement parts now.

Has this ever happened to you? How do you handle it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually I would call up customer service at AG Online and tell tehm what happened they are very good about things like this

Polly Marie

FelinaDoon, Dittos on that! Customer Service was willing to send me 2 sets of theater seats when UPS said they were delivered to my house, but I did not receive them. AG just had my word, but still they were willing to send me 2 more sets!
    This really impressed me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will they do this even if you originally bought from AGPLA? If so, it might be worth a try [img]smile.gif[/img]