Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it! This and her cocina supplies are some of my favorite currently sold accessories for Josie! I only display my items, but I would imagine they would have a fairly high play value. If you would like, I believe I have these items somewhere in my album. In my opinion I think it would make a great present!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought this set from a fellow HB member. I absolutely love it. It will be part of DD's Christmas. She saw it at AGP last summer, and has wanted it since.

Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We love ours! DD got hers for her first "AG Christmas" two years ago. The supplies are the best!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

We do not have the adobe oven (yet!) but my DD did get Josefina's cocina supplies and her lunch set for her birthday and these items are just wonderful. The cocina supplies are particularly impressive to me, the copper bowl and other black pot with trivet are really sturdy and well made. My DD adores the fake food and "cooks" up vegetable stews with the squash, onions, peppers and Kit's lunch carrot. The lunch set is very cute--DD likes the plum, cheese and tortillas and my favorite is the canteen. The bag and kerchief are also very nice items.

I've got my eye on the adobe oven too, so if you get it please give us a review!

HTH's!

Katie

mandy1995

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone had the Adobe Oven and what you do you think about it? Would it make a good christmas gift?
    Thank You.
    **Mandy**