Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recognition for good ebay sellers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I plan on leaving good feedback for the all people I bought on ebay-but this two sellers went above and beyond what was necessary. The first one is: 22lgc

I bought the swan lake set from her/him and not only did it come beautiful wrapped-yes wrapped, with a red ribbon they also added mini grin pins to it-which weren't in the auction.

The second is Konacollectibles. I won the Ballet Red/Violet Outfit from them and it arrived so quickly. Shipping was high on it, and I didn't say anything because it did come from farther away-I checked my paypal account and they refunded part of the shipping. (I didn't ask the seller or question the seller in anyway about it)

I know we hear so often about bad ebay sellers-I wanted to recognize the amazing ones as well!

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Jordyn - that's really nice to hear! I love it when eBay sellers do the little extra things, and it's nice to have them recognized. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice idea! For me, MAJOR props go to seller 072345. She ships extremely fast AND cheap -- AND she gives awesome freebies. The second time I ordered an outfit from her, she shipped it PRIORITY for $2.05 (first time was $4.05), AND she threw in the AGOT ice skating dress (the current mauve one) for FREE! And of course, the item I had ordered (Snowboarding outfit) was in perfect condition and safely packaged. All in all, it was probably my most pleasant eBay transaction ever!

Donna Cotterman

I will give [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    to mama_salama, tleck1,americangirlshopping and to necessaryextras.com for all the little extras she sends to finish an outfit.
    These sellers stand behind their items, deliver in a timely fashion and are great at communication.
    Each one has been a gem to deal with.
    ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, Melissa, major kudos to 072345. She is my favorite. It has been awhile since I've bought from her, but she's excellent. I think half of my historical wardrobe has come from her. A+++!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kona is great sadly she is closing her store....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree 072345 is wonderful! I've ordered from her several times. I've only had one item that wasn't perfect and she was so apologetic. She ended up sending me a new dress, plus she threw in the doll's nightgown for free as an I'm sorry gift. She is great! Now whenever my DDs want a dress for their doll, I always e-mail her first and see if she has it. My DDs are not big on always putting shoes and stuff on. They'd much rather have 2 dresses than one complete new outfit from AG (2 dresses from her cost about the same as one AG outfit). Many of her things have tags snipped, or no tags, and so she's probably not for the "serious collector" but she's wonderful for people who don't care about secondary market value, and just want stuff their kid can play with now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by FelinaDoon:
    Kona is great sadly she is closing her store....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought she had just closed down her e-bay store. I could still find her store on vendio.com

My own kudos go to sdls275, who's work is outstanding, and sewboutiquefordolly- her packaging is so fun, like a present!

joelanddeborah

I love this thread! I will say kudos to all the sellers listed here so far. I'm going to go through my list and add a few more to the thread when I have a little more time to spend!

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Edited to Add:
    Well, I love the sellers already mentioned, and here are some more sellers I think it's very safe to trust:
    findit2382, milliemil123, jodal-22, kob_ag, tornado-c5, fbsasu88, candlehart, eleggs50, wanderlust, and ALL the Hostboard members who sell on ebay and on Hostboard!!

I know I probably left out some super sellers, so please forgive me... [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 21, 2006 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Deborah and Girls ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great thread! I would have to agree that my favorite is definitely 072345. She offers great shipping prices and ships quick. And I love the extras!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast