Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reviews please!

I'm wondering if it's something Zipporah would like. She's going to need her own transportation for her cases and other things. I do have the bike and that's why yesterday I had decided not to order the scooter, but am thinking it might be better for her to have a motor scooter so she can go more places/ faster?

She's getting stakeout gear for Hanukkah (Kit's Hobo Camp Supplies) as well as some outfits, but her birthday is December 31st so the scooter could be her birthday gift.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughters love the scooter!! It is very well made and holds up to their play (they are three). They love that it makes noises and has the light. I at first hesitated because of the price, but decided to buy the whole world and I do not regret having this at all. It gets play with the most out of all my AG items by my girls. A must I woould say!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don'thave it, but I've seen it in several albums. It's look very cute and like a lot of fun. I'd go for it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I have just been debating the Scooter for weeks now so I'm glad to see reviews on it. My main hesitation is the price, plus the fact that we have Kit's scooter already and DD is quite happy with it. If I do get it, I'll put it away for awhile until DD is a bit older. Is the box quite large that it comes in? Or is it "stashable" in a closet for example?

Also, although you didn't ask about it, I wanted to mention that my DD absolutely adores the Kayak set. She plays with the kayak nearly every day and stuffed animals, dolls and dinosaurs all ride in it quite happily. It has withstood daily play for about six months now and hasn't even needed to have more air blown into it.

If anyone has any negatives about the scooter, please tell us!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

My dd got the scooter on Friday for her birthday. She is loving it. I almost didn't buy it because I was afraid it would collect dust, if the first few days are an indication she will wear it out first.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Jess and her Whole World Collection..but haven't given Jess or any of it to our daughter yet (!). The boxes are all rather large, and since my garage is a nice finished one..there all the boxes sit. Actually...I keep forgetting Jess is out there! Reading this thread is a Great Big Reminder, so I am going to go out there now, retrieve Jess and make certain she has no problems.
    Will lyk how the motor scooter is liked (our daughter is 8). I am not crazy about Jess's outfits but she is a cute doll..I envision her redressed.

Jinger

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the scooter and the box it comes in is not freakishly large. I think it would easily fit into an average closet, possibly even on the top shelf. I just threw the box away or I would try it for you. I can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of the scooter. We had one of those Target ones once and finally offed it because it was so big. Jess's scooter is much nicer quality and more compact. It is also very, very cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Jess and her collection and I love it! I usually do not go into geting whole collections etc., but the playability of hers' is spectacular!

Whe I saw the scooter is Jeanette's "Biker Chic" album, I knew it was a "must have" for me. That scooter is so cool! It comes with a helmet, and storage on the back of the scooter that can hold things and seat another dollie too! It has three buttons. One is a horn, another makes a roaring motor sound when depressed, and the third is the light which turns it self off after a few seconds! It is super cool and I have much fun with it!!!

Her tree swing is something I though I would never get either, but Darth enabled on that one; as I do a lot of outdoor summer scenes. I love it too! IMHO, Jess and her collection are A+++++! Bottomline???..........GET IT!!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]