Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have looked at the old posts about how you can tell which is which ,but they are not very clear. Some say that if the back of the neck says Pleasant Company and a 14 it is bitty ,others say if the doll has soft bonde lashes it is a our new baby? Which is right? I just got my new baby in the mail. I will not even talk about the package she was in (horrible postal envelope,smushed in my mailbox ,folded up double) .She has soft blonde lashes and a 14 on the back of her neck with Pleasant Company.So can someone tell me is she a bitty or a new baby. Bless her heart she needs to be sewed up some and her hair paint is rubbed off the back of her hair some. But she is still a cutie pie. As soon as I can I will post pictures of Baby Emma Renee.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The presence of the 14 on the back of the neck is not an indicator of an ONB. The bitty babies also have the number 14 on them.

The best indicators, IMHO, are the "palms up" feature, and "colorless" lashes. When you lay your baby on her back, her palms should be facing up, vs. toward the side with the bitties. Her lashes should be almost "colorless." The PM bittys have the blond lashes, the ONB lashes are significantly lighter than blond. Actually, they are almost white.

Post some pictures when you get a chance, and I'm sure you'll get help on identifying her. Either way, congratulations--she sounds lovely.

Linda