Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I'm thinking of asking for this for Christmas and I was wondering what you thought about it. Is it worth asking for?

horselvr2

Yes! I love this outfit. It is very roomy for PM dolls! And it is REALLY long, like usually the ag outfits for Felicity and Elizabeth are short, but this outfit is long! It's basically like a PM outfit.

It is in one of my albums...my username is bubblegum19 if you want to see my albums. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you can't find my albums, tell me and I'll give you the link.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I realy like this outfit also! I accualy got it last year for christmas and it was a great gift (; The dress is very versitile and the material is very nice and durable in both the apron and the dress. The only downer is that mine has the older velcro (the one that dollies hair can easily get caught in) but this is because its an older outfit. Other than the velcroe, wich is not a big issue in my oppinion, the outfit is very lovely. I just got done taking it of of my Felicity (I'm starting to dress the "girls" in their Christmas Outfits (: )

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! I think I will ask for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree that it is very roomy, but I have been less than impressed with it. My girl almost NEVER wear it and when I moved I dressed one of my girls in it because I wasn't worried as much about it getting ruined. I don't like the print on the apron, it's just painted on (badly) and doesn't seem very authentic at all to me. I'm also not a big fan of the color of just the dress on felicity, or on anyone else for that matter...it's a little to something that I just can't seem to put my finger on. That said I think I would like the dress with the apron if I didn't really dislike the apron, and since I don't have any other apron to go with it, it mostly sits in storage. Hope this wasn't too long!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it! I think it's one of Felicity's best outfits!!!!!!!!!! Ask for it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like it alot too but I almost think it is prettier without the apron. The color does a nice job enhancing Felicity's rosy blush.

DSCN3104

Shardae

I have the PM version so I don't know about the new one, but I've always loved this outfit and been pleased with the quality. I think the colour looks lovely on Felicity and I love the little roses on the sleeves. Apparently I'm one of the few who likes the apron too, I always loved the flowers.

Janie3082

I have really been wanting this dress for my Lissie for a long time! It looks so cute in everyone's pictures.

Luv*AG, I have seen that picture of your Felicity before, but man, it's still just beautiful! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

This is one of my favorite outfits for Felicity! I have the PM version. It's very pretty and pink, in my opinion, is just right-not to dark, not to bright. The flower pompon is so cute too!
    ee85e529

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast