Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I finally opened the boxes of items I bought my twins way long ago (I know, I need to open them right away). I got my daughters a ton of bitty baby items, but I just wraped these ones and opened them:

The toy bar for the stroller, etc... I bought my twins each one to go with their strollers. So cute and a ton of details. I got these with the spend 30 get $10 off special and they are worth the price! They will look so cute on bitty's stroller!

The Roll 'n'Go stipe set for dolls (I have both the lime and orange set). These are cute sets, and I just love the hooded jackets! They look more girlish to me and will be great since they are easy on and off for my daughters to dress their dolls.

The Bitty heart to heart set is so cute. I got this when it was on clearance a while back. It still sells fairly cheap on ebay. The shoes are so cute and the toys are so fun! It has a mini plastic tic tac toe set which is so cute (worth the price of the item LOL). The pants and shirt are real cute too. I am not too excited about the fabric of the pants, but on the doll it is real cute!!

Hope this helps anyone looking for some bitty baby reviews. I have a ton more that I saved and saved up for coming this week from American Girl store.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews. It sounds like you got some cute items. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]