Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have absolutley NO idea what a Personal Shopper is, can someone P-L-E-A-S-E fill me in??? Thank you OHHHHH so much!

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personal shoppers work at American Girl Places. [img]smile.gif[/img] They can pick things out for you if you need them ready to go, or even, in some cases, have store specials sent to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personal Shoppers also help you while you are in the store, by letting you put your prospective purchases in the personal shopping area. When you are ready to make your purchases, they can ring you up and take your payment there. That way, you can avoid waiting in check-out lines.

Personal Shoppers are in the stores to assist you in any way that will make your shopping a more pleasant experience. There is no charge for their services! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

You can find a Personal Shopper by asking for one at the customer service counter just inside the store entrance, or by calling AGP in advance and asking to speak to a Personal Shopper.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 25, 2006 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>