Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are They Worth It?

kykate

I am wondering if the Bitty Twins are really worth it. My sister and I are thinking about spliting the price and we each get one of the dolls. Are they worth it? I know that I am not to old for American Girls,[no one is] but I think that maybe they are a little young for me, just because they are focused for younger girls. I think that they are absolutley adorable. If I got them, I would get the brown hair girl and my sis would get the blond hair girl. If possible, post pictures please. Thank you!
    ~Katie~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are definitely worth it. We used to have these and my girls had a lot of fun with them until they decided to trade them for something else. I like the new ones with the longer hair since you can do more with it.

Inactive Member AGPrincessGirl92's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am having doubts about the bitty twins to. I really like the boys but they dont have any cloths except the overalls and the green stripped outfit so I dont know if I should get them or no.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the 18-inch dolls because they're "older" (not that they're meant for older kids, just because they're 9-10 years "old"), but if you think they're cute, I'd say to go for it! I always thought they seemed very reasonably priced, all things considered. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well me and my friend on here, Britney(Felicity-fan) are planning on splitting them too with our Christmas money. I don't know what bad to say about them. I dont have them but I do think they are so adorable! Don't worry about the age, I think they say 3-7 because that age unfortunatly are not supposed to have the 18''. Besides that they would've made them for any age.

horselvr2

Originally posted by dollsforadoll:
    Well me and my friend on here, Britney(Felicity-fan) are planning on splitting them too with our Christmas money. I don't know what bad to say about them. I dont have them but I do think they are so adorable! Don't worry about the age, I think they say 3-7 because that age unfortunatly are not supposed to have the 18''. Besides that they would've made them for any age.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, where splitting them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I don't see anything about them. There are so many adults that have AG dolls, (like a lot of members on here) have ag dolls, and of course they are WAY out of the ag limit for them, and same goes for the bitty twins. So what's wrong? Go ahead and get them!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My 2 DDs- 9 and 11, just got a set of Bitty Twins a few months ago. I was hesitant at first when they wanted them, too, but they LOVE them. They play with them, dress them, etc. I say go for it! If you end up not liking them very much, you can resell them and get most of your money back (if not more). Now DD9 thinks she might want another Bitty Twin for Christmas. I'm so glad I let them get the set when they wanted them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the BB Twin girl and adore her! Well, so much that I named her Adora.. hehehe..

They are great! love to comb the hair and also love the fact that they can use BB outfits!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought them for my little girls for Christmas this year. I have already got them out of the box and "played" with them.

They are so cute. They are as beatiful as AG 18 inch dolls, but cuddly and sweet. Fun to hold, very baby. I just can't stand blad babies (all mine had hair before they were born.) The twins are very cute and a great deal. We got one blond one brown hair.

Naomi_S

The bitty twins are so cute! If you like them, of course they are worth it!

The main differance I've noticed is the body. They can't be posed and stuff. Otherwise they are the same high AG quality!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast