Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DH likes to make fun of me for wanting AG goods right when they come out. Case in point was this AM when he and I were looking through the Target ad and saw the bit about the Molly DVD gift set. I of course decided that since he starts work late enough to hit up the Target first thing in the morning, he must go and buy 2 sets (1 to open and enjoy, and 1 to keep sealed). He laughed and said that I was ridiculous and said that maybe he would go in the morning. Then turned a couple of pages to see a set of Baseball cards with a Mickey Mantle card. Without hesitation, he got dressed and started to go out the door saying that he needed 2 sets-1 to open and 1 to keep sealed. At first I thought he was being funny, but then he grabbed his keys and sped off to Target.

When he returned, we had a long discussion about my AG being like his sportscards and he finally agreed to buy me the DVDs. I just thought it was funny that he ran out the door to get something "1st" right after he had given me a big speech about how it was unnessesary!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is so funny!
    My DH and I have had a few discussions baout my doll addiction and his video game addiction. He gets on to me about about how much I spend on dolls and fabric, but what he doesn't understand is that he spends the same amount on video games. Silly DHs! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too Funny!!!!

It's amazing how the tables do turn when it's something they want isn't it???? Mine is dying for one of those new LCD HDTV's right now so he is focused on that! LOL